Calling all photographers - Now is your chance to enter the Workability International Photo Competition 2014.
With great prizes on offer, get your entry in today! Photos must "tell a story" and should depict either a person or a group of people engaging in work or activities which is supported by your organisation.
- The photo must "tell a story" without the need for a caption
- The photo demonstrates people with disability in socially valued roles
- The photo must be high resolution, digital, no more than 72 DPI and 1024 pixels
- The organisation must be a financial member of Workability International
- The organisation must submit the 'Acknowledgement of Use of Image Form'
This year there will be three prizes of USD (equiv.) 500, 350 & 150 for first, second and third prizes.
The winners will be announced at the Workability International Annual Conference in Madrid, Spain, 22 – 23 October, 2014.
Seventh session of the Conference of States Parties to the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, 10-12 June 2014
The 7th session of the Conference of States Parties will take place at United Nations Headquarters from 10 to 12 June 2014. The thematic discussions for this session are: Incorporating the CRPD provisions into the post-2015 development agenda; Youth with disabilities; and National implementation and monitoring.